Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Joy in Small Creations

It's the small stuff that really makes me smile!

There are small signs of when your energy is flowing, and learning to pay attention to them is so beneficial.

For instance, I've been creating abundant prosperity and I'm finding coins everywhere.  It's not the large sums of money that I am ultimately creating, but I'm taking it as a sign that the trickling has begun.  I tapped on prosperity the other day and was feeling really good, and five minutes later, found $101 in the craft cupboard.  I must've slipped some money in there at some point, but I don't remember doing it.  The important part was that I found it!

It's encouraging to see some changes in your own energy and as you allow these small creations, they clear the way for the bigger creations to manifest.

For years now, I've worked on small creations in traffic situations.  Usually, these creations manifest as  hitting all the green lights, considerate drivers in general, a lack of traffic, a bubble of space between me and the other drivers.  Then there's the "parking fairy" (gosh I wish I could draw my mental picture!)  The parking fairy and I are friends, and he always makes sure I have a good spot.  It's a bit of silliness, and it works like magic when you allow it.

My best small creation has been pleasing me to no end on a daily basis:  the simple act of finding things.  My own habit has been to misplace things, and then get all upset and usually late.  And that's been changing.  Literally, I have been able to stop myself, breathe, and allow the lost item to be found.   It feels effortless and almost as if it's NOT a big deal, except that I still remember how I used to do it, and I acknowledge that it's a HUGE deal to do it differently.

Life is made up of a lot small creations.  And it's fun to learn to gain some control over them and celebrate the times you're doing it right.

In this sixty minute workshop, I will teach you some simple exercises to allow you to clear your energy and find your groove as you move through your daily life.

1 comment:

  1. LOL Taught a friend to find tonight. She was relaxed and we talked about allowing the item to be found and suddenly her eyes popped open and she trotted back to her bedroom, "Just gotta see if it's there!" she said with a laugh.

    Sure enough, she came out of her bedroom holding a bracelet that had been lost.

    I just love it when I work with fast learners!

    ReplyDelete